See how easy it is to install and remove!
Why choose Zafety Lug Lock®?
- Fast and easy to install/remove – flexible, simply fits over two adjacent nuts – can be installed or removed in seconds by hand or with the optional hand tool. See video.
- Lug nuts can be torque checked without removing the Zafety Lug Lock® – saving man-hour costs of removing and re-installing
- Reusable can be reinstalled after removal for wheel end servicing or can be used in similar applications in the event equipment is taken out of service
- Engineered to withstand extreme temperatures – the flexibility of Zafety Lug Lock® means fast installation and product durability in a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions and ensures lug nut security will not be compromised by overheating wheel ends
- Maintains nut torque even if wheel surface is compromised by loose paint or rust or nut is under torqued
- Multiple sizes and colors to meet every need (special order corporate colours are available
- Reduces the risk of wheel off accidents and wheel hub, stud and rim damage
- Provides a clear visual check in all conditions
- Independent testing to ensure that the product claims are fully supported by reliable arms-length third party experts
- Field tested at high and low rotation speeds on all types of surfaces
- 2-year limited Manufacturer’s Warranty – warrantied against manufacturing defects
- Zafety Lug Lock® has millions sold worldwide
- Patented / Registered Trademark
- 2013 Earnest C. Manning Innovation Award recognition of simple but effective design meeting a marketplace need
- Cost Effective – for less than the cost of an oil change you can increase the safety of your vehicle, reduce the possibility of wheel-end damage and reduce the risk of a wheel off incident for years to come.